This turmeric cumin and ginger lemon tea is one of the many nutritious drinks you can have, Like other Indian spices gaining recognition in and around the globe, the health benefit that it poses has made it a constant choice to many and this includes its ability to aid digestion of food in body system and just when you think that is the only function it serves, you will be surprised at how much it helps in the growth and development of the immune system and also very good to supermom that are seeking weight loss ingredients. Taking a cup of this daily goes a long way in keeping your body and soul healthy.
Preparing Turmeric Cinnamon and Ginger Lemon Tea
- 5 cups water
- 1 tbsp Raw tamarind
- 2 teaspoons black salt
- 1 tsp Raw ginger
- 1 tablespoon roasted cinnamon powder
- 2 Teaspoons brown sugar or honey.
How to make:
1. Pell the turmeric and cut very fine slices
2. Pell the Ginger and cut very fine slices
3. Mix all ingredients with the water and boil until is done.
4. You can drink hot your choice I drink hot or
5. Let it sits in refrigerator about ½ hour and serve chilled